Lovely family of 3 are looking for an experienced and hands on housekeeper who likes children. Ideally they are looking for someone local to Zug who can work on a live out basis Monday to Friday around 11am – 5/6pm with flexibility. Helping out at dinner parties and occasional travel with the family would be a bonus but not essential.
The house is informal day to day, but the candidate must be happy to work in semi and formal environments too.
The property is a 2 bed 2 bath apartment, there is a cleaner who comes in twice a month to deep clean but you will be the sole housekeeper and be happy to work autonomously.
Responsibilities and duties will include but not be limited to:
- All high level cleaning and laundry with good ironing skills
- Experience working with expensive furnishing including marble, slate, wood and antiques
- You must be a good cook who can help maintain a freezer stash of weaning food for their baby boy who is around 4 months old currently.
- Clean baby bottles, prep dinner ingredients, general tidying, washing and storing seasonal baby items
- Updating supply inventory for cleaning supplies etc.
- Help pack/unpack as needed, cleaning terrace fabrics (as needed in summer, at start/end of season), , occasional cleaning of appliances, etc.)
The family are looking for someone experienced, cheerful and baby friendly. Happy to adapt with a vert discrete nature.
You must reside locally and be eligible to work in Switzerland.
Salary range offered – will depend on experience but 20-30 CHF per hour.
*THIS ROLE HAS NOW BEEN FILLED & NO LONGER ACTIVE*