Live in Housekeeper for family in Amsterdam
Family of 3 are seeking a switched on and proactive housekeeper to join them on a live in full time basis.
You must be child friendly as there are 2 children, aged 7 & 9 and the housekeeper will need to assist with school runs and after school activities.
The property is a large 5/6 bedroom home spread over 4 floors, in a wonderful central canal location in Amsterdam.
As the housekeeper you will be responsible for:
- Daily cleaning, tidying and organising
- Laundry, ironing and wardrobe management
- Changing bed linens and towels
- Buying groceries and other provisions for the house
- Running errands (dry cleaner, post office etc)
- Taking the children to and from school if Mum is unable to
- Handle expensive artwork and vintage items correctly
- Knowledge of the right cleaning products to use
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience working as a housekeeper within private homes or luxury yachts
- Enjoy being part of a family environment
- Have a helpful, hardworking and proactive work attitude
The accommodation is a self-contained studio apartment (bedroom, bathroom, living/kitchen area) within the main property’s courtyard area.
The working week will generally be 50 -55 hours a week over 5 or 5.5 days depending on the families schedule and if they are in residence or not.
Salary: 30,000 – 42,000 euros, depending on individual experience
Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact successful applicants. Thank you for your interest.