An exciting opportunity for a qualified ACCA CIMA or ACA Group Financial Controller to work within a large, multi-site retail group.
This is a newly created role situated within a dynamic team with direct involvement in the Group’s day-to-day financial activities. The role requires someone who is an experienced leader with a track record of driving and improving reporting processes together with strong interpersonal and business partnering skills
Job Holder Responsibilities:
- Management of Group Finance Manager and a wider team of 12
- Key contact for budget holders and senior management team.
- Review and presentation of monthly reports
- Review flash accounts with additional commentary
- Review intercompany transactions
- Involvement in annual budgeting
- Prepare accounts for year-end audits including liaising with company auditors
- Own the relationship with the banks and auditors
- Developing members of the management accounts team
- Engaging in business partnering
- Ad hoc and intuitive commercial analysis, which an understanding of the company, competitors and sector
You should be well organised with excellent people skills and possess the ability to manage and balance tasks in order to meet strict deadlines.
This role requires someone who systems literate with advanced Excel skills.
If you would like to be considered for this, please apply to the link below.
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role so please note that we will only be able to contact applicants who are deemed successful by Leaman Consulting.
Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.