Working alongside a broad mix of experienced R&D Tax professionals, you will help grow the business and therefore must have a very commercial outlook with a proven ability to win new business. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Tax Accountant or CTA to work more exclusively as an R&D Tax Accountant.
You will be joining an international R&D consultancy who have ambitious growth plans and fully committed to seeing these ambitious growth plans to fruition.
- Qualifying clients’ R&D claims
- Full claim analysis, preparation and submission
- Assistance with the UK corporation tax compliance
- Process relevant data and prepare annual tax computations
- Claims filed directly with HMRC’s Specialist R&D Unit
- Prepare R&D audits
- Completing CT600
- Tax GL reconciliation
- Defending any R&D inspections
- Maintaining relationships within HMRC
- Maintain up to date knowledge of taxation areas including transfer pricing, R&D claims, Patent Box and Double tax relief
- Candidates should be ACA, ACCA or CTA qualified (or equivalent)
- Advanced communication (written and verbal)
- Organisational and project management skills
Candidates should have extensive UK R&D tax knowledge including in-depth sector knowledge which covers technology (engineering, chemical, biological, pharm etc) telecommunications etc.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please forward your CV to the details below
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role so please note that we will only be able to contact applicants who are deemed successful by Leaman Consulting.