Our client is an innovative and market leading software company with offices based in South West London. Due to recent expansion within the Group, the client is looking to appoint a qualified Management Accountant to join their team.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for monthly management accounts and statutory reports for a specific cost centre.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a diverse, forward-thinking company with the opportunity to gain additional commercial exposure and promotions.
- Management of month end and management account reporting for specific cost centre
- Updating the general ledger
- Monthly cashflow forecast
- Budget preparation
- Calculate Sales tax, Annual returns, etc
- Year-end Audits
- Ad-hoc duties and additional projects as directed
- ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Ability to think methodically and problem solve
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a diverse, forward-thinking company. There are offer a range of perks on offer including 5 weeks holiday, private health scheme and a competitive pension.
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role so please note that we will only be able to contact applicants who are deemed successful by Leaman Consulting.
Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.