Our client requires an experienced and commercially minded EMEA Head of Finance to see their expanding FMCG company through major expansion.
The Head of Finance will lead a team of 10, including 3 direct reports overseeing the groups EMEA. This is a broad and varied role that would suit an experienced Financial Controller or Finance Manager with a background inbox moving, wholesale or retail. You will be the key point of contact for all financial and technical matters for the business. This role will oversee the company’s day-to-day financial activities across all operational sectors. This Finance leader role will drive and improve all financial activities under the guidance of the Board of Directors.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly reporting including group consolidations
- Ensuring a strong understanding of all variances to budget and forecast, highlighting risks
- Leading year-end audits, liaising with external company auditors
- Driving ad hoc commercial analysis to focus activity and identifying potential cost savings
- Business partnering with company directors to support the growth of new business
- Developing members of the team to ensure their personal development in order to strengthen the finance team
In order to be considered candidates should have experience in a retail, wholesale or supply chain business.
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role so please note that we will only be able to contact applicants who are deemed successful by Leaman Consulting.
Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.