Our client is an international financial technologies company who has been voted one of the top 100 companies to work for by the Sunday Times, are offering an exciting opportunity for a driven Head of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A).
The company pride themselves on offering a flexible work environment which is both rewarding and well balanced.
In this FP&A role you will:
- Work directly with the CEO, UK Finance Director and Senior Management Team to inform strategic decisions within the business
- Lead and empower a small team of skilled professionals
- Build bespoke financial models
- Communicate results and analysis to various stakeholders
- Identify areas of growth and opportunity
- Produce annual budgets and monthly board packs
- Create KPI reports to enhance sales performance
You should be a good communicator and be able to support the strategic, commercial and investment decisions of the group through detailed financial analysis. Candidates should have a professional accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) and extensive (5 years) post qualification experience.
The company offer a range of benefits including a competitive salary, life cover, additional days off, stakeholder pensions, gym, private medical, cinema as well as dental and health insurance.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to the link below.
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role so please note that we will only be able to contact applicants who are deemed successful by Leaman Consulting.