A high-profile investment firm with offices based in Mayfair seeks to appoint a Qualified ACA Accountant from practice. This would suit a qualified Accountant looking for their first role within the financial services sector.
Reporting to the international CFO and working very closely with the firm's external accountants you will be responsible for:
- Accounting for two of the firms LLPs
- Producing consolidated financial statements
- Responsible for FCA compliance
- Pensions and governance reporting
- Management accounts review
- Managing investor queries
If you have at least 2 years post-qualified experience and seek your first break out of practice, please forward your CV to the details.
Great progression and a steep learning curve on offer
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role so please note that we will only be able to contact applicants who are deemed successful by Leaman Consulting.
Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer.