A successful design and build construction firm, based in Shepherds Bush, seek an experienced QBE or Qualified ACCA/CIMA Accountant to run the finance function for a number of business units.
You must have experience in the construction industry and experience of running many different projects.
- Mentoring a team of 2 you will report directly to the Finance Director and be responsible for the following;
- Responsible for Payroll, Insurance, Pension and Property
- Monthly project costing, subcontractor retentions, insurance and paid to date
- Cashflow, P&L and Balance sheet responsibility
- Collating and closing all info for Management accounts purposes
- Year-end Journals and reports
- Month-end financial reporting
- Complete Payroll/timesheet responsibility
- CIS and VAT
- Overall transactional processes including payment UK and international
- Bank reconciliations and intercompany recharges
This is an all-encompassing role for a rapidly growing company offering a progressive and challenging opportunity
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role so please note that we will only be able to contact applicants who are deemed successful by Leaman Consulting.
Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer.