A national retail giant seeks a Management Accountant to join a progressive and innovative finance team of 20.
The ideal candidate will be Qualified ACCA or CIMA. Candidates should be ambitious, hardworking, advanced excel skills and have a minimum of 2 years management accounts experience.
- Preparation and review of the monthly management accounts for the 8 sales regions consisting of 16 sales offices
- Preparation and review of the business units P&L- rents, insurance, repairs & renewals, service charge, security
- Detailed variance analysis of monthly results to budget and prior year
- Full Commentary on variances giving complete insight into what is driving the variances
- Day to day liaison with Regional Sales Directors, Sales Managers and Budget holders
- Preparation of budgets and regular forecasts, including assisting in the construction of the annual sales budget
- Responsible for updating the daily cash flow and disapprovals
- Maintaining the Fixed Assets Register
- Calculate and review sales team monthly commission
- Calculate furniture rebates and probates.
- Calculate and analysis Internal stationery supported pricing
Responsibility for a number of balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing of journals, accruals & prepayments
- Assistance in preparation of the statutory accounts
- Project work as required
This role is for a commercial and progressive candidate who has the personality to work closely with the various sales teams
If you have the above-mentioned skills and are qualified please forward your CV to the details below
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role so please note that we will only be able to contact applicants who are deemed successful by Leaman Consulting.