UHNW family in Central London are seeking a professional, switched on and strong house manager to join their team. You will be hands and on process driven, able to implement structure with a hard working attitude.
The property is a large home in Regents Park over 5 floors, kept to hotel standard at all times. So your eye for detail must be spot on. This would suit someone who has worked as House Manager in a top London home and/or luxury yacht background.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
• Management of the household staff including recruitment, rotas and performance reviews
• Working with the chefs on menus, adhering to strict dietary requirements
• Purchasing and provisioning of household items
• Implementation and development of systems and processes inside the house
• Development of the household manual
• Coordinate dinner parties and small events at the house
• The maintenance and upkeep of the London home. Organizing all contractors and vendors.
• Database management and development (inventories etc)
• Report writing (update reports on the property and what is upcoming).
• Being able to represent the family as a front of house for guests and contractors.
• Purchasing for the principals
• Knowledge of AV systems and Crestron.
• Oversee packing for travel.
• Ensuring that the house has fresh flower arrangements
• Training staff
• Wardrobe management
• Ensuing dog has correct paper work for flying and anything else it requires.
• Booking appointments
• Some international travel will be required
• Any other reasonable adhoc duties that may arise
Days & hours of work: Generally 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday but a lot of flexibility is expected, this is not a ‘9-5’ role
Salary: DOE £60,000 - £70,000 gpa