- Job title: Full-time live-out nanny
- Days and hours: Monday to Friday 7:45AM - 4/5PM flexibility for extra hours, travels, and babysitting
- Location: Barnes, London
- Start date: September (Flexible for the right candidate)
- Children: B1 and G5 years-old
- Allergies: Yes, B1 (currently going through the allergy tests)
- Pets: Yes, 1 dog
- Travel: Yes, international (TBD)
- Salary: Starting from £40.000 GPA, depending on experience and qualifications
A busy VIP family living in Barnes is looking for a passionate and experienced nanny to join them and help with their two children.
General nanny duties will be required - organise fun and educational activities, prepare healthy and balanced meals, do light housekeeping related to the children, do school runs, run some errands, etc…
Both parents have busy jobs and need an extra pair of hands, especially with the morning routine!
They are looking for a nanny with an active and hands-on approach, someone not scared of mucking in when needed! Someone who loves cooking and who'd be happy to cook with and for the children, as well as the occasional batch-cooking.
Travelling will be needed throughout the year (discussed in advance) and they would love to find a nanny who can go with them on their trips abroad!
This is a fantastic position for a nanny looking for their next long-term role in London!