Nanny | High Profile Household – London
£40,000.00- £50,000.00 (neg, DOE)
Central London (NW1)
Start date: 2 June 2021
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced professional Nanny. Applicants must have had previous experience with children of primary years (4-7) and worked with high profile families.
You are required 5-days per week Monday to Friday from 08.30-18:00 on average (sometimes your day will be shorter and sometimes slightly longer).
To be suitable for this role, applicants must have a warm, relaxed, yet highly professional and calm approach and apply a high level of appreciation for client privacy, confidentiality and discretion.
This role will suit a candidate with previous experience within a team-based environment (working alongside an executive assistant, weekend nanny, family PA and housekeeper) and adapt to last-minute schedule adjustments with ease.
The successful applicant will be taking over from a long-term Nanny. The role is extremely sustainable and would be ideal for a candidate who is wanting to offer long term commitment to their next employer.
All applicants must hold an enhanced DBS check, first aid certificate, verifiable references, and a warm, proactive manner.
All candidates must be flexible to travel at short notice when required (UK & International) for short or extended periods of time.
- Sole and shared charge childcare duties (2 girls ages 3 and 4)
- Full-time hours 08:30-18:00 Mon-Fri (school run 08.30)
- School/Nursery runs
- Nursery duties (all housekeeping relating to the children)
- Preparing healthy and balanced meals and snacks for the children
- Working closely with additional staff to ensure a smooth itinerary each day
- Children’s diary (appointments, play dates etc)
- Monitoring child development milestones
- Offering children consistency and security
- Only candidates looking for long term employment may apply
- Travelling when required (UK & Overseas)
- Significant experience with primary years
- A clean driving license is a must (5+ years of driving experience is essential)
- Enhanced DBS check
- Flexible to travel when required (UK & International)
- Paediatric First Aid certificate
- Written, verifiable references
- A warm, caring and dedicated personality
- Looking for a long-term position with a welcoming, busy household
- A high level of discretion and security awareness
- Experience working within a team of assistants
- Experience working with high-profile clients