You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
A loyal, hard-working and adaptable individual is required to look after two boys, aged two and five, and carry out occasional housekeeping duties as required, at a three-bedroom property in the heart of Chelsea (the family
also have a part time housekeeper). The role will be shared care (working with parents, mainly the mother), for approximately 35-40 hours a week. Ideally working Tuesday – Saturday:
- Tuesday – Thursday 1pm – 7pm
- Fridays 7.30am – 7pm
- Saturdays 9:30-6:30pm
A driver is not essential, though holiday travel will be required (approximately 3 holidays per year). The family are looking for a professional, discreet, energetic and organised nanny, with experience of looking after children of a similar age. The right candidate will be positive and patient, with a can-do attitude, capable of setting boundaries whilst engaging the children in fun and creative activities. Common sense and a nurturing nature are essential, and the role will include typical nursery duties such as;
- Preparing healthy meals
- Undertaking nursery/schools runs
- Helping with bath/bedtime
- Organising age appropriate activities.
The five-year-old son has a few allergies; therefore, the right candidate must also be responsible and vigilant.
Other Responsibilities and Duties
- Taking the children to and from school
- Creative and educational activities
- Accompanying the children to activities, appointments and play dates
- Preparing healthy meals for the family
- Occasional evening babysitting
- Packing overnight bags for weekends away and/or holidays
- Occasionally accompanying the family on holidays (agreed in advance)
- Infrequent overnight care (agreed in advance)
- General household cleaning and tidying (keeping the home wellkept and organised, assisting the Part Time Housekeeper also employed)
- Assisting with the laundry and home related duties when necessary
- Errand running (post office, dry cleaning, food shopping)
Please note this role is to start in February 2020.
Location: Chelsea, SW10
Position: Permanent Nanny/Housekeeper
Salary: £28,000 to £35,000 gross per year, with overtime/travel paid at an agreed rate
Annual Leave: 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
*we cannot guarantee a response to all applications*