An opportunity has arisen to be the right hand/EA to CEO/Office Guru for an independent growing Investment/Consultancy in W1.
Truly a one of its kind business disrupting the investment consultancy space that is evolving daily, so a chance to really be immersed in an already successful organisation with a hands-on start up vibe.
Working for this likeable and dynamic entrepreneur with a successful track record in the financial services world you will have the opportunity to grow with the business.
This role will be office based though due to COVID restrictions you will commence remotely with some office work. Please only apply if you are easily able to commute to W1.
You must have a strong proven track record of supporting as an EA/Office Manager within a boutique environment to be considered. MS Packages are a must, Excel and PowerPoint to an advanced level (testing will form a part of the interview process), have supported with finance administration such as payroll and basic bookkeeping, be up to date with all social media and video conferencing software and be professional, a forward thinker who is able to work at pace.
In this busy and dynamic role you will:
• Manage the office, remotely and in person, ensure facilities are maintained, support with IT set-ups, manage new starters and stationery requests
• Coordinate and set up all meetings (video conferencing mainly during the pandemic) and conferences (to include travel when required)
• Support the CEO in an EA capacity including personal requests
• Document production including PowerPoint presentations and Maintaining reports on shareholders and investments (excel)
• Investor Relations support
• Maintain key financial records for the business, collate payroll information and basic bookkeeping/ making payments
• Project support
• Maintenance of online and manual filing systems
• HR administration
• First point of contact for the team
• All general admin and more!
Interviewing ASAP so please apply today for immediate consideration.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are receiving it will only be possible to contact applicants shortlisted.
Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer.