This hugely successful HNW individual with multiple interests including an independent investment advisory firm in Mayfair seeks a Trainee Office & Finance Manager to join their small and welcoming team.
They seek to replace someone who has been with them for some time ideally with a handover to commence in early August 2021.
A diverse role where you can expand on your responsibilities and support in other tasks so a role ideal for someone who enjoys variety and being a team player.
To be considered you must have demonstrable experience in an office environment in an administrative capacity, ideally a HNW/UHNW/Family Office/ start-up or independent business. You will be a strong communicator, be willing, able and confident to step outside of your role to assist the family/team as needed. You will be seeking a full time role working the hours of 9am to 6pm and be flexible to be based in the office in Mayfair.
Duties to include and not limited to:
• Take ownership for the day to day administration, operational transactions and book keeping
• Being the main point of contact with the administrators of the sister companies in other jurisdictions
• Secretarial duties such as minute taking at various meetings
• Ensure the processes and procedures are adhered to at all times
• Assist accountants during the Auditing process of the company
• Preparing VAT returns and bank reconciliations
• Process payroll, PAYE, NI and pensions
• Managing payments to/from the company including;
• Generating invoices using Xero
• Processing cash flow/recharges to/from the company
• Ordering stationery and supplies
• Processing insurance, lease, Telecoms and software licence renewals
• Manage expense reports
• Manage statutory compliance requirements with Home Office, HMRC, Pensions and any other regulatory bodies
• Supporting the HNW Family with household finance management
• PA duties to include personal bookings, administration to liaising with household staff
Please apply today for immediate consideration.