An unrivalled opportunity has arisen for an experienced Office Manager to join our client a leading UHNW family office with strong interests in worldwide media alongside key philanthropic work.
Supporting across the private family office and the businesses you will ensure the smooth running of this friendly and well-run office with responsibilities to include;
- Implement document storage systems and archiving (electronic) within the Corporate and Private Offices. Build systems that can expand and are user friendly.
- Liaise with IT contractor to manage IT requirements for the Private Office including printers, software packages and hardware updates – both PC and Apple systems.
- Manage mobile devices, sync, updates, cloud storage accounts and the integration of private and corporate systems.
- Review and manage all stationery for the office and private residences.
- Arrange couriers for delivery and collections.
- Assist other staff with adhoc tasks such as the purchase or collection of items.
- Actively seek out and implement time saving software and apps to improve efficiency across the office.
- Oversee Linkedin business account, manage updates and utilize as a tool for introductions and recruitment when required.
Financial Operations and Reporting
- Management of all accounting practices and procedures.
- Responsible for reviewing all operating costs.
- Oversight of all bookkeeping including accounts payable, invoice approvals, petty cash, bank reconciliations, intercompany transactions, monthly accounts preparation, multiple funding requests.
- Responsible for producing weekly and monthly funding requests.
- Responsible for all report templates and ensuring continuity of updates.
- Responsible for creating analysis templates and individual reports.
- Liaising with external tax advisors on both personal and employer related tax issues.
- Ensure the correct import duties and VAT reclaims are paid or reclaimed on all imports & exports.
- Responsible for recording and payment of payroll and payment of HMRC taxes.
- Responsible for ‘auto enrolment’.
- Monitoring overtime.
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Responsible for producing the annual operating budget.
- Cash-flow forecasting.
- Responsible for all insurance policies relating to the UK operation and all properties, vehicles, artwork and antiques.
- Responsible for maintaining the residential inventories.
- Event coordination (c100+)
To be considered you will hold experience in office management and bookkeeping, be used to working in busy and varied roles, have advanced skills in MS packages, have experience of coordinating large scale events and be of graduate calibre.
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact those applicants deemed suitable. Thank you for your interest.