You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
PA to Head of Department – City based Law Firm
We actively seek an experienced Personal Assistant to support the Head of Department and their Associate Partners (5) on an adhoc basis within this award winning International Law Firm based within walking distance from Farringdon or Chancery Lane.
They offer a highly competitive salary, outstanding benefits, and a friendly and welcoming culture with a best place to work accreditation to highlight this.
To be considered you will be someone who enjoys supporting to senior level though always willing and able to support their senior team, with a real no task is too small mentality. You will have experience as a PA/EA in a professional services environment – finance, insurance, law etc, have great confidence with MS Packages, be incredibly switched-on, able and proactive.
Daily you will support your Head of Department as follows:
- Diary management, prioritising and coordinating appointments and maximizing time efficiency
- Booking suitable meeting room
- Ordering refreshment
- Setting up IT systems
- Coordinating and booking travel arrangements on behalf of director’s for international and domestic business trips
- Extensive meeting scheduling such as regular offsite meetings
- Processing monthly expenses, submitting claims on behalf of the Associates and Head of area
- Providing administrative support for management meetings
- Compiling agendas
- Collating information/reports and helping to finalise PowerPoint slide decks
- Distributing meeting packs
- Organizing lunches where required
- Minute taking and/or creating action lists for meetings
- Following up on actions with individuals
- Providing holiday cover for other assistants
The role is available immediately so please apply for immediate consideration.
Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact successful applicants. Thank you for your interest.