A professional and experienced housekeeper is required for a large 4 storey, 5 bedroom house in North Kensington W10. A couple live at the property, with family members visiting 2-3 times per year. During these times there will need to be flexibility on hours, but time off in lieu will be given.
The housekeeper will be responsible for the day to day upkeep of the home, ensuring everything is cared for at all times. The housekeeper must have previous experience with great references, with a proactive, hardworking and friendly nature.
The family employ a part time cleaner who comes in once a week to do a deep clean of the property.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Day to day hands on cleaning of the property
- Care of expensive furnishings and artwork
- Laundry and ironing and organising dry cleaning
- Reporting any repairs that are needed in the house
- Answering the door
- Keeping on top of household supplies and ensuring they are kept stocked at all times
- Occasional family cooking required – usually when the extended family are visiting
- Running errands to the dry cleaners, post office etc
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 hours a day. E.g. 9am – 5pm
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 GPA, Negotiable
Location: North Kensington