House Manager for UHNW Client in Holland Park
A client of ours is seeking a hands on House Manager to join their team. You will ideally have come from a yachting background at Chief Stewardess level.
Day to day you will be managing the housekeeping team, to maintain the premises to the highest standards at all times. Taking a hands-on approach to ensure the seamless day-to-day functioning of the property & team (covering all aspects of housekeeping and hospitality) in accordance with the Principals schedules.
Your duties as the House Manager will include but not be limited to:
● Fully responsible for the day to day running of everything in the house.
● Must have a proactive and hands on management approach, working as part of the household team.
● Ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained throughout the entire premises.
● Must be on top of all plans and schedules and ensure these are communicated to the Housekeeping, Maintenance team and Chef to ensure everyone is up to date on the plans and requirements for the day/week ahead. Prioritising workloads accordingly re: Housekeeping, hospitality & maintenance.
● Managing rotas and schedules in good time for the Housekeeping team, based on the Principals plans. Giving direction to Housekeepers on a daily basis of their priorities for the day and week ahead.
● Point of contact for the Principals in relation to house related matters and the team.
● Responsible for front of house service and guest relations
● Liaising with the teams within the household, ensuring best practice is followed and giving guidance of daily tasks.
● Managing rotas, holiday approval and household payments and invoices.
● Responsible for creating &/or updating household manuals, checklists, routine lists, inventory lists, preference records and any other documentation regarding daily operation, on the shared drive
Requirements & Experience:
● Full time position, must be flexible in accordance with the Principal's travel, business and entertainment schedule.
● Minimum 5 years experience working with HNWI, in a similar role.
● A full clean driving licence (ideally not essential).
● Degree - ideal but not essential.
● Must appear smart, well-groomed and professional at all times whilst performing your duties.
● Ideally experienced on luxury yachts in a similar position
● Salary: up to £75,000 GPA depending on experience
*A full detailed job description can be provided to candidates who are shortlisted.