Leaman Consulting are looking for an experienced live out Housekeeper to work as part of a dedicated team, to provide an excellent level of service for a private family at their primary home in London.
You will work closely with the household team and report into a Head Housekeeper.
360 Housekeeping support in this large and busy 7 bed 7 bath property. All high-level cleaning, laundry and other tasks.
- Washing, ironing and laundry; including handling delicate, luxury & couture clothing. Arrange for dry-cleaning when appropriate. You may be asked to manage the principal’s wardrobes.
- Watering house plants, caring for cut flowers once they’ve been brought in.
- Carrying out weekly grocery shopping – on line and in store
- Dealing with tradesmen, suppliers and contractors when come in to work
- Keeping an eye on the family’s pet dogs
- Serving at table at family events / meals etc
- Carrying out any other tasks that the employer may reasonably ask
You will have:
- Approx 5 years’ experience within a formal, HNWI private household with exceptionally high standards
- Top attention to detail
- Have a strong work ethic, be loyal, passionate, and friendly.
- Team player – expected to work well and communicate effectively with the team
- Driving license – bonus but not essential
- Have a recent enhanced DBS, or willing to undertake one
- Checkable references
Hours/Days: Full-time 40 hours p/w over 5 days p/w (Mon – Sun flexible) Flexibility to work not only Mon - Fri but also at weekends is essential. Weekend work may be taken as time off in lieu mid-week.
Salary: Dependant on experience.
Location: Private Household, Holland Park, London
*Please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*