Busy family living in Kensington are seeking a confident, upbeat and hands on housekeeper / household assistant to join them on a live out part time basis, 30 hours a week M/W/F.
The family have 2 school aged boys who are pretty self-sufficient and at boarding school. The family employ a housekeeper who works Monday to Friday.
The family are looking for someone extremely well organised with a positive, can-do attitude and a sunny disposition and a willingness and ability to learn. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone to join a friendly and welcoming family home who enjoys keeping busy and always being one step ahead. You must be child and dog friendly too!
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Keeping the presentation of the house up to impeccable standard
- Organisation of the house
- Packing / Unpacking for travel
- Help with flower arrangements
- Watering plants
- Organising the fridge and freezer
- Ordering the groceries
- Washing & hand washing clothing
- General light maintenance, e.g changing lightbulbs etc
- Re/Arrange cupboards, including kitchen
- Setting the table
- Clean silver / designer furniture
- Occasional heavy duty cleaning of a room
This might suit a more junior candidate or someone with yacht experience who is looking for learn new things and receive household training. The family are also open to more experienced profiles! The key for them is the right fit.
Hours: Ideally, 3 days a week (Mon, Wed, Fri) for 10 hours each
Location: Kensington W8
Start date: ASAP, interviews now
Salary: £18 p/h gross
*please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*