UHNW family of 3 living in Knightsbridge SW1 are looking for a professional and experienced housekeeper to join their close knit team on a live in basis working 6 days a week.
The family is made up of 2 adults + 1 school age child. They regularly entertain and have friends and family to stay.
You will work as part of a team of housekeepers to ensure the client’s needs are met at all times and the house is ran smoothly.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- All hands on high level housekeeping and cleaning
- Laundry & ironing including hand washing and organising for dry cleaners
- Organising and tidying cupboards and wardrobes
- Walking and caring for the 2 dogs (French Bulldogs)
- Assist in the kitchen when needed and able to provide a simple family meal if the chef is off
- Work as a team alongside the other staff - housekeepers, driver, chef, nanny and PA.
The ideal candidate will have worked as a live in housekeeper before and have an upbeat and professional nature.
Hours: Sunday - Friday (Saturdays off) Mon - Fri will be a split shift working 7am - 1pm and then again 4pm - 9pm, Sundays will be 1 full day from 7am - 7pm.
Accommodation: Own double bedroom and bathroom within the family home
Salary: up to £57,000 GPA
*please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*