UHNW family are seeking an experienced private chef to join their family on a live out basis (live in when travelling over the summer). You will be working 5 days a week including weekends, with your 2 days off in the week.
This is a high level, fast paced household with children and animals! The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a private chef within HNW households with top levels of hygiene and organisation.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Daily preparation of lunch and dinner for who is in residence (usually 2 adults and 2-4 children)
- Some requirement to help with setup up of breakfast, but the housekeeper usually takes care of this
- Planning creative, tasty and healthy Mediterranean meals.
- Skilful in baking and pastry
- Able to cater for more formal and larger dinner parties (up to 12 people)
- Daily and weekly grocery shopping
- Ensuring the kitchen is kept tidy and clean at all times
- Travelling with the family during the summer
If you can speak French or Spanish it would be a big bonus!
Salary will depend on individual but up to £60,000 (neg)