Experienced and flexible individual required in Kensington, London. This role, aside from the expected duties of a chef, will involve a diverse range of duties such as shopping and sourcing food and ingredients, menu planning, and the responsibility of the catering for dinner parties held at the residence. No dietary requirements or allergies to note.
You will need a hands-on approach to ensure the upkeep and maintenance of the kitchen. You will liaise with the Principal over menus and plans. This is a fully staffed household with no accommodation provided.
- Responsible for lunch and dinner services
- Ensuring high quality presentation of dishes
- Responsible for shopping for food and kitchen budget
- Menu planning to ensure variety
- Service of meals; formal and informal.
- Preparing and cooking meals for the principal/s and guests
- Ensuring the upkeep of the kitchen
- Occasional travel
- Other ad hoc duties
- 6 days a week, 8 hours per day; with a day off during the week.
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience