Our client is a Research and Development Tax consultancy with a newly created position for an experienced Assistant Research and Development Consultant. The client provides bespoke services that assist a broad range of clients with their R&D tax relief.
As an Assistant R&D Consultant, you will be responsible for providing specialist advice to clients on their R&D tax reliefs, including providing specific advice on the technical, tax and financial aspects of the schemes.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Preparation and attend client meetings to secure contracts
- Undertake technical interviews with clients’ in order to gain an understanding of their R&D needs
- Develop a working relationship with the relevant client contacts to gather detailed financial, HR and any other required data
- Preparing structured reports to support R&D claims
- Liaise directly with HMRC on behalf of the clients
You should have excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to a generalist audience.
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role so please note that we will only be able to contact applicants who are deemed successful by Leaman Consulting.
Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.