LIVE IN COUNTRY HOUSEKEEPER COOK - Cotswolds
VIP family of 6 (2 adults, 4 children) are seeking a professional and experienced housekeeper cook for their country residence in the Cotswolds. The family use the house every weekends and during school holidays.
The estate is a large floor main house, with 2 external barns (these hold the playrooms and the cinema room) and there is a 3 bedroom guesthouse too. You must be a confident cook to prepare and cook delicious and healthy vegetarian meals for the family.
Duties will include:
- High level housekeeping and vegetarian family cooking
- Packing for principals
- Stocking household supplies, ordering
- Running Errands
- Organise maintenance work with the interior assistant
- No ‘Nanny’ duties but be happy to help out (eg serving dinner, drop off children to activities)
- Dog friendly – willing to help walk dog if needed (they have dog walker)
- Managing waste, recycling and collections
- Monitoring any contractors in house/dealing with deliveries
- Getting creative and decorating the house for themed events eg Easter, Xmas, Birthday’s (with help from the property manager)
- Working alongside full estate team and property manager
The family are looking for someone trustworthy, responsible, with tons of initiative. We have placed staff with them before and they are a lovely family to be a part of!
The hours for this position would be full time: 5 days a week (including Sat and Sun), 8am till 8pm (with break)
Accommodation is a lovely detached 2 bedroom, 1 bath cottage in the grounds. Ideally you will be a confident driver with a clean UK licence.
Please note due to volume of responses we cannot guarantee a reply to all applications.