About Emma Henderson
Browse Emma Henderson latest jobs
Weekend Nanny Role Available
• The role is to help look after a little boy aged 7, a girl aged 5, and another boy aged 3
• There is toddler who is looked after by another live-in nanny
• Another baby is due soon but they will have a maternity nurse and then be looked after by the other live-in nanny
• They have a family small dog which is hypoallergenic
• It would mostly be shared care but they will have sole charge on occasions
• There is another live in nanny to help with the children. She has been with the family for many years – she will be with them on weekends
• They have a separate housekeeper in London and Haslemere, Surrey
Hours: 10:00-20:00 on Saturdays and Sundays + option to do 10:00-20:00 on Monday as well
Start date: September/October 2019
• The role would be split between Chelsea London SW10 and Haslemere, Surrey
• They will be in Surrey around 1 – 2 weekends per month, in London the rest
• When the family are in Surrey, they would like the nanny to stay overnight or return home if they are local to Surrey
• There is a room for the nanny with a bathroom in the house in Surrey (maybe option to live-in in London too)
• Will create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children
• Supervise the children's activities at all times, including play dates and weekend outings
• Help with kids reading and maybe some homework
• Bathtime and bedtime routine
• Comfortable with babies – there will be little to do for the newborn but the nanny must be comfortable with holding a baby and the basics
• If they would be open to travelling abroad with the family occasionally that would be an added bonus – they often need a holiday nanny
• Ideally looking for someone who only works part time during the week – it is a busy household
• Dog friendly
• Paediatric First Aid Certificate
• DBS checked
• Strong references
• Confident driver of automatic vehicles would be a bonus
|Live out child friendly housekeeper needed to start September in professional household – St John’s Wood.
This international family of 4 who are moving to the UK from Hong Kong are looking for an experienced housekeeper-nanny to join their household to ensure it runs smoothly.
Duties will be preparing breakfast for the family, supporting the stay-at-home mum with ironing, laundry, grocery shopping, preparing dinner and helping around the home.
The eldest child will be in full-time school and the youngest nursery in the mornings. Mum is very hands on, but may need help with care of the children when she has an appointment.
Ideal start date - Early September 2019
Set working hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm
Salary: £12 net per hour -/+
To discuss the opportunity in greater detail please apply today for immediate consideration.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive it will only be possible to contact successful applicants.
A travelling family require a full-time nanny to take care of their 1-year old daughter. Although their base is Richmond, London they travel the majority of the time. Destinations include UK, USA, Europe, Middle East and others. Travel is sometimes at short notice and they would need the ideal Nanny to be flexible within reason.
Full time care for one, 1-year old girl starting as soon as possible.
The job will be 9 hours a day, 6 days a week. (This is likely to vary and indicates the maximum).
- Age appropriate Educational activities
- Teaching a second language through play
- Preparing the child’s nutritious meals
- Laundry of child’s clothing
- Arranging doctors and dentist appointments
- Arranging social schedules and play dates
- Keeping family up to date on their child's development progress
The applicant must have 5 + year’s experience and be able to provide contactable references.
An up to date DBS & First Aid qualification
A second language, preferably French is a major plus for us.
Salary – Dependent on Experience.
It would be a live out nanny (London based) but when travelling accommodation will be covered.
Expenses also covered whilst travelling with the family.
|A client of ours based in Kensington, London is looking for a Maternity cover nanny for their 12 year old son. They are looking for someone to accompany their son home from school (though next year he will probably be able to come home on his own), prepare snacks at home, buy necessary things for school, help with homework/any other activities required, prepare dinner if needed and be able to stay overnight (additionally covered) if they are travelling. Ideally the candidate would be able to drive and they need to be very flexible, as the existing nanny does quite a lot of babysitting and working at weekends.
They are a Russian family but would ideally like a native English speaker, they are looking for someone well presented. Their current nanny is due to finish in mid-September and they would like the maternity cover to start from the 1st September. The salary paid is £650 net per week and the working hours will generally be from 16.00 – 20.00 Monday – Friday. Booking length 4-5 months maternity cover.
2 weeks on, 2 weeks off Rota Nanny Needed in London | ASAP Start
Professional nanny needed with baby experience to care for two children aged 3 months old and 2 years old.
The family are looking for a second nanny to complete their rota system - 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Physical care of the children
- Supporting and providing activities for the all-round development of the children
- Communicating with parents on all aspects of the care of their children
- Providing well balanced and nutritious meals appropriate to the needs of the children
- Cleaning and tidying the nursery, bedroom, playroom and other areas agreed with the parents
- Ability to use all equipment related to the care of the children e.g. buggies and car seats
- Travelling with the children and preparing for holidays, weekend visits, etc.
- Taking children to playgroup / nursery / school
- Taking children on outings appropriate to their age and stage of development
- Preparing for special occasions such as birthday parties
- Caring for children when they are sick and administering medicine(s)
- Discussion with parents relating to time on and off duty, nursery expenses, transport, babysitting
Start date is as soon as possible
Working hours: rota nanny
Accommodation when on duty: single bedroom with en-suite
We are looking for a professional nanny to help our client, an outdoorsy and bubbly British/Australian family with 2 children aged, 5 & 9yo, are looking for a Nanny with proven longevity in previous roles.
You will be happy to manage the day to day lives of the children and their activities, assist with school work, social diary, shopping, liaise with school and mum on upcoming events/activities etc, prepare a healthy meal for the evenings for the children, light housework including laundry, tidying bedrooms, empty dishwasher, sweep and general errands etc.
You will get 4 hours off during the daytime, with the busy period being the mornings and after school when the children need collecting. Both parents work and on occasion, could be a late finish, so your flexibility Monday to Friday is welcomed, with possibly a couple of hours cover on a Sat or Sun morning, but this can be pre-arranged/is not compulsory.
Must be a confident driver with clean licence, comfortable in driving a Range Rover, hold a current DBS, First Aid Certification and checkable references.
The property is a 5 minute walk from the station, with a regular and fast train into London Bridge taking 40 minutes.
Accommodation is a f/f double room off the house, with large ensuite bathroom, and WiFi. No Pets. Non Smoker.
Start approx. mid August - will interview now.
Salary DOE ie £450-£500 npwk (up to £34,000)
Lovely family based in Kensington are looking for an experienced career nanny to take sole care of their three children aged 7, 5 and 3 years old.
You will be responsible for all the usual nursery duties and cooking for the children as well as supporting with the children’s homework.
You must have experience of working with 3 children of a similar age before and have an idea of fun and stimulating things to do in the day.
The two eldest are in full-time school which is within walking distance of the family home and the nursery for the youngest is a short bus ride away.
You must be flexible, naturally dynamic and full of energy, loving, with a positive attitude and easy-going nature. You will very much become part of the family and they are looking for a long-term commitment. You will need to be confident to assist with homework and take on the task of organising playdates, classes, birthday parties, dentist appointments and the family shop online. As well as being open to carrying out the usual nursery duties when the children are at school in the day.
The family travel throughout the main school breaks, and you will be required to travel with them (skiing, Maldives, Hamptons etc.)
Starting September 2019
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 7am till 7pm
Salary: £12 - £13 net per hour (up to £58,000 gross per year)
Live-in Nanny for UHNW Family in Chelsea – ASAP Start
Duties included, but aren’t limited to:
- Getting the children up and ready in the morning for school (aged 6 - 16yo)
- Taking the son to school (6 year old)
- During the day nursery duties (the family employ 2 housekeepers, but the nanny is responsible for the children’s bedrooms and laundry all the children’s clothes
- Pick up the son from school
- After school activities with all children
- Driving the children to social engagements (you must be a confident driver in central London)
- Evening babysitting (arranged in advance)
The family are looking for a dynamic candidate, who thrives in a fast paced environment and busy staffed household. A teaching qualification would be advantageous to support with the children’s homework, also have a creative and fun attitude. The family travel throughout the main school breaks, and you will be required to travel with them. The holidays are split equally between yourself and the weekend nanny (skiing, Spain, USA, Maldives etc.)
This is a live-in role but only Monday-Friday, so you must have alternative accommodation from Friday-Monday. The family have 3 girls (16, 14 and 11) and one boy (6) and this role mainly focuses on the young son.
Hours: Monday – Friday 11/12 hour days, with a shorter day on the Friday
Accommodation: weekday only. private bedroom and bathroom with own kitchen and TV area
Salary up to £35,000 gross per annum
*please note we cannot guarantee a response to all applications*
We are on the hunt for an experienced nanny to care for 3 children in Holland Park. Working hours are Monday-Friday, 7am until 7pm.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Care of 3 children aged 9, 10 and 12 years old
- Assisting with homework and school projects
- Driving the children
- Planning and organising extra-curricular activities
- Care of children's clothing, including washing, ironing and putting away. Ensuring school uniforms are sports kits are ready for the next day.
- Care of children's rooms. Organising and cleaning toys and books. Keeping rooms tidy. Changing and washing children's bed linen.
- Cooking healthy meals from scratch. Could include cooking extra and freezing. Cleaning and tidying kitchen after cooking/meals.
- Buying presents for birthday parties, or odd items like groceries for the day.
- Be in charge of administration for the children too (doctor/dentist appointments, ensuring permission slips for school trips are signed) etc.
- Additional duties like organising/managing tradesmen or other staff, running errands for parents.
Start date is ASAP (willing to wait for the right candidate)
Salary: £600 - £650 net per week
Accommodation: studio flat