About Lindsay Young
Browse Lindsay Young latest jobs
A spectacular opportunity has arisen for a polished and well-presented Corporate Receptionist with a wide remit of skills to join a prestigious Real Estate Investment firm known for its reputation for excellence. Well spoken with excellent communication skills, loyal and committed to doing a great job is essential.
Based on a lovely reception you will meet and greet all guests, fielding calls and ensuring all enquiries are dealt with in a professional and timely manner and acting as the face of this prestigious firm. While ensuring the reception area and meeting rooms are well presented at all times, you will liaise with other assistants regularly to provide general administration support throughout the business from diary management, booking and organising travel, dealing with expenses, running ad-hoc errands etc.
You will have 3 years+ experience (some as a Corporate Receptionist) a bright and positive personality, willing to chip in and help where needed. You will be the first point of contact for all internal and external communication This role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to learn and grow in a role and progress your career. Good Microsoft Office skills and accurate typing will be needed. Keen to learn new skills and become a pivotal part of this dynamic team.
To discuss the opportunity in greater detail please apply today for immediate consideration.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive it will only be possible to contact successful applicants. Thank you for your application. Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer.
PA / Office Manager – North West London (Finchley)
We are seeking a top PA/Office Manager to join this friendly and inclusive independent property investment and management company. This role is truly progressive with an abundance of opportunity to become involved with many aspects of the business.
Working in a boutique office, you will actively support 2 Directors with
- Organising and maintaining Directors’ diaries and making appointments
- Arranging international and national travel, visas, accommodation, and restaurant reservations for Directors, investors, and guests including airport collections
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on the Directors’ behalf
- Organising and attending meetings, taking minutes, and ensuring the Directors are well prepared for meetings, ordering and arranging for refreshments and beverages
- Taking notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Assisting and carrying out specific ad hoc projects and research
You will also be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the office to include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority, including international investors, always with a positive and polite attitude
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff, facilitating smooth running of operations by managing cleaners and liaising with the property management;
- Managing the approval of invoices, making deposits, maintaining petty cash, payment of utility bills
- Maintaining office systems including data management, mail distribution, stationary ordering, and organising couriers
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
Additionally, you will be asked to assist with some administrative tasks within the KYC referencing department to include; researching, producing documents and presenting findings.
The successful candidate will be extremely well-presented and spoken. Educated to degree standard, you will also have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role. Experience in property is desirable although not a necessity and you will be available to start with 1-2 weeks’ notice if not immediately.
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary with the opportunity for generous bonuses and 28 days holiday. This really is a role not to be missed!
Please apply today for immediate consideration. Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer. Due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact successful applicants.