A valued client of Leaman Consulting based in Saudi Arabia is looking for an international nanny to care for their 4 year old son.
Highly experienced, ideally qualified, developmentally focused, live in nanny required to join a staffed household to provide one to one care for their child.
This is a fully staffed, formal VIP household and the family are looking for a friendly, well presented, professional Nanny who works well in a team and is happy working in a busy environment.
You will accompany the family on frequent trips abroad (typically 2-3 months in the summer, plus 1-3 week trips throughout the year) to various European and US locations.
Typical working hours will be 6 days per week, 12 hours per day, but flexibility is required.
Requirements, but not limited to:
- Knowledge and understanding of the British educational system.
- Demonstrate longevity in previous roles and experience with similar age group
- The ideal nanny will be caring and genuine, a sense of fun is very important.
- It is also essential that the Nanny is happy to travel with the family (Europe, US).
- Must be a team player as the home is fully staffed.
- Exceptional English skills are a must, with bilingual Spanish or French speakers being a bonus.
- Start date November 2019
- Salary: DOE approximately £52,000 net per year (£4333 per month +) Tax Free