Local family living in Kuwait are looking for a highly experienced nanny willing to travel.
This is a busy happy household (other staff employed) looking for a focused & on the ball nanny to care for their 2 youngest children - school runs, afternoon activities, and play dates – shared care. The children are 7 and 12 years old. Homework support for the 7 year old is required and keeping on top of school projects, school bags, organizing their rooms and wardrobes for the both of them. There are two older children aged 15 and 17 year olds, that are virtually self-sufficient.
• You must be a fluent English speaker with good experience within the childcare sector – childcare/teaching qualifications are a plus.
• Energetic, organised and safety aware
• Willingness to travel. The family expect to travel for 4 months of the year. Destinations include but not limited to South of France, Austria, New York, Boston and travel to their second home in Kuwait by the beach.
• Days - 6 days a week
• Hours – 12 hours a day
• Travel – yes during the holidays
• Starting –ASAP
• Salary – £60,000 - £65,000 per year (£1150 - £1250 per week)
• Accommodation is own bedroom with bathroom within family home.
• Must have checkable references, longevity in previous roles.
• Up to date DBS check
Due to the volume of responses, we cannot guarantee a reply for each and every application, but your details will be kept on file and we look forward to assisting with your career in the near future.