This international UHNW family with interests across the spectrum seek a Personal Assistant to join their welcoming and friendly team supporting some key family members. A personal and business role, you will assist in all areas and must have experience of both sides to be considered. Due to interests internationally they seek someone fluent in English and Spanish.
This is a varied role where duties will include though will be in no way limited to:
• Organisation of international travel arrangements for business and personal trips, including multi-stop trips, accommodation to visas.
• Extensive diary management for your family members professionally and personally
• Expenses management
• Meeting, conference and events organisation
• Daily correspondence with other assistants and household staff across the globe to ensure a seamless support to the family
• Running personal errands
• Household and professional administration as required.
You will be of graduate calibre, have a minimum of 1+ years experience in a Personal and Business PA role supporting an HNW/UHNW family/individual. You will be used to working on-call with a friendly and helpful nature always wanting to be of assistance with a smile.
You must be fluent in Spanish and English.
If you meet this criteria please apply today for immediate consideration.
Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer.