UHNW family in Central London are seeking a professional, switched on and strong house manager to join their team. You will be hands and on process driven, able to implement structure with a hard working attitude.
The property is a large house, finished to a very high spec and kept to hotel standard at all times. So your eye for detail must be spot on. This would suit someone who has worked as House Manager in a top London home and/or luxury yacht background.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
• Management of the household staff including recruitment, rotas and performance reviews
• Working with the chefs on menus, adhering to strict dietary requirements
• Purchasing and provisioning of household items
• Implementation and development of systems and processes inside the house
• Development of the household manual
• Coordinate dinner parties and small events at the house
• The maintenance and upkeep of the London home. Organizing all contractors and vendors.
• Database management and development (inventories etc)
• Report writing (update reports on the property and what is upcoming).
• Being able to represent the family as a front of house for guests and contractors.
• Purchasing for the principals
• Knowledge of AV systems and Crestron.
• Oversee packing for travel.
• Ensuring that the house has fresh flower arrangements
• Training staff
• Wardrobe management
• Ensuing dog has correct paper work for flying and anything else it requires.
• Booking appointments
• Some international travel will be required
• Any other reasonable adhoc duties that may arise
Days & hours of work: Generally 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday but a lot of flexibility is expected, this is not a ‘9-5’ role
Salary: DOE £60,000 - £70,000 gpa