- Job title: Full-time nanny (Live-out to start with, live-in from the summer)
- Days and Hours: Monday to Friday, exact schedule TBC
- Location: London, UK (Marylebone, moving to Kensington in the summer)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Children's Ages: B1, B3 and B4.5 years-old
- Salary: Negotiable, depending on schedules, experience and qualifications
- Languages: German bonus|| Fluent English
A busy family living in Marylebone is looking for a fun, kind, conscientious and engaging nanny to care for their three boys.
General nanny duties will be required - organising fun and educational activities, preparing healthy and balanced meals, light housekeeping duties related to the children i.e. preparing meals, washing the children's clothes, keeping their rooms tidy, and tidying clothes away, etc. They have housekeepers for all the heavy cleaning duties.
The two older children are at nursery throughout the week, so the nanny will focus on the youngest (B1) during the day.
The family is looking for a nanny with a hands-on and engaging approach, who will focus on the children's development and well-being.
They are looking for a long-term partnership with the nanny and are happy to wait for the right person if needed. They are currently waiting to move into a new property in Kensington, the role will then move to a live-in position only.
They are open to someone starting in the Summer only or doing both live-out/live-in starting ASAP.