- Job title: Live-in nanny
- Days and hours: Monday to Thursday 7:30AM - 7:30PM occasional babysitting
- Location: London, Kensal Rise, NW10
- Start date: December / January
- Languages: Fluent English, French or Spanish bonus
- Children: B2 and B3 years-old
- Salary: £25 - 32K gross per year (£400-500 net per week), depending on experience and qualifications. 1 night of babysitting is included between Monday and Thursday, all other extra hours are paid on top.
- Driver: Yes, must - automatic car provided
- Accommodation: Loft room, with ensuite
A busy family living in Kensal Rise is looking for a live-in nanny to join them and help with their two boys, aged 2 and 3 years old.
General nanny duties will be required - organising fun and educational activities, preparing healthy and balanced meals, light housekeeping related to the children, etc…
The oldest (B3) is at nursery during the week (Until 12pm on Mondays and Fridays, and until 3pm for the rest of the week), and the youngest (turning 2 in December) is at a local childminder all day on Mondays. He still naps in the afternoons, so the nanny will have quite a lot of downtime then!
The family is looking for someone with lots of energy, and great at coming up with fun and educational activities. The most important for them is to find the right person, with a clear passion for childcare!
Some extra hours might be needed occasionally (with plenty of notice given) - the usual night out babysitting during the week, and very occasionally on the weekend (paid extra).
This is a fantastic position for a nanny looking for a live-in role in London, and only working 4 days per week!