A lovely family with 3 children (ages 8, 6, and 2) living in the St Johns Wood area. We are looking for an experienced part time Nanny to join our pet free non-smoking home.
Details of the role:
· Monday to Friday, 4pm-8pm
· 20 hours per week
· Helping with meals and preparing snacks
· Preparing school bags
· Assisting with homework and continuing the learning at home
· Helping with bath and bedtime routine
· Reading to children
· Tidying children's playroom, bedroom, clothes and toys
· School runs when required
· After school activities when required (Distance from family home to children’s school: Walking distance is 1.7miles (34mins) transport up to 29mins)
To be successful in this role:
· Speak English and Portuguese
· Experience and / or qualified in Primary Teaching
· Have checkable references
· Must have the right to work in the UK
· Super organised
The ideal nanny will be someone bubbly, energetic, experienced with multiple children, capable, switched on, positive, responsible and takes initiative.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a challenging after school role.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £15 per hour