You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Russian/English Speaking Family Based in Belgravia Seek Live-Out English-Speaking Nanny/Manny
The role will be caring for two boys aged 8 and 10 years old. The boys attend full-time school and have busy after-school schedules - sports classes, extra-curricular activities etc. The family would like a switched-on, sporty nanny to care for the boys.
One week the nanny will work:
4 days, 32 hours = M,T,T,F (13:00 - 21:00)
The next week the nanny will work:
6 days, 56 hours = M,T,T,F (13:00 - 21:00) S,S (07:00-19:00)
Time off: Every Wednesday and every other weekend.
- School pick-up (driver a bonus but not essential)
- Supporting and providing activities for the all-round development of the children
- Providing well balanced and nutritious meals appropriate to the needs of the children
- Taking children on outings appropriate to their age and stage of development
- All nursery duties. This includes cooking and laundry, but only for the children
- Supporting the mother with the online food shop and other day-to-day family errands
- A Russian & English speaker would be a bonus but not essential
- Occasional travel with the family (up to 8 weeks per year)
Salary: £600 - £800 net per week (up to £60,000 gross per year)
Start date: Immediate