I am working with a new, up-and-coming boutique European Venture Capital firm with a focus on tech, in light and vibrant offices near Fulham, who seek to hire an exceptional administrative professional to support their founder and team in this wonderful hybrid role covering EA duties, Operations, Office Management and Finance (alongside a part-time Finance Manager and Accountant), who for the right entrepreneurial individual can be rewarded like a junior partner in the business.
An involved and fast paced role for someone who enjoys boutique/ entrepreneurial environments, being involved and being the administrative lynchpin of an office as well as being critical right-hand person to run the firm. Involved in managing high-level communications with investors as well as happy to support with both the basics, ensuring all runs smoothly with keenness and excitement.
As the role and you evolve in the business there is scope to bring in someone to support you/ work alongside you.
An approachable and friendly Founder who will value your support in all areas of the business to include:
• Accounts & Finance – Entering expenses into financial management systems, raising invoices, checking payments, collating information, bank account management, supporting the part-time Finance Director and Managing Partner in business & financial management (accounts)
• Paralegal & Compliance – assisting manage legal workflows between various external investors, advisors and corporate administrators; checking basis items on paperwork, helping create documents from templates
• Office Management – including an element of business management, base line HR management such as on boarding, recruitment, holiday and sickness records, flexible working schedules etc, also managing all software and information systems in the office, CRMs.
• EA/TA/Private PA - booking travel and accommodation for business and personal trips, diary management, meeting organisation including video conferences, document management including NDAs and contracts, expenses, personal administration, CRM management, Investor Relations and more
• Various other business management aspects such as PR incl managing social media accounts, posting blogs, updating the company website
To be considered for this varied and interesting role you will have experience as a skilled administrator, supporting across many areas of a boutique professional services business (Finance/Investments, VC or similar is a plus), have a solid educational background or training as an EA/Accounting or similar, be able to work at a fast pace, enjoy multi-tasking and be willing to learn during your time with the organisation.
Basic accounting or basic bookkeeping experience with experience to be able to be competent in accounting software, as well as competency to create spreadsheets is highly advantageous or a skill for numbers, working with a high attention to detail with ease. Ability to cope with managing template legal documents and having the courage to open up legal documentation and manage some compliance aspects with external advisors guiding you.
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary, but more importantly, the opportunity to receive bonuses/profit share based on the companies evident success. The core hours are 9-6 with adhoc out of hours, the role is office based and the role is available immediately with a full handover so please apply today for immediate consideration.
Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact successful applicants. Thank you for your interest.