This unique registered Charity in North London who I have had the pleasure of assisting grow their team over many years now seek a HRIS Manager to join their inclusive, welcoming and dynamic team on a hybrid basis (currently 1-2 days office/3-4 days from home) as they implement their new HRIS, CoreHR.
The hours are 9-5 Monday to Thursday and 9am to 1pm on Fridays (Winter) and 3pm (Summer). The ideal candidate will be able to work some evenings as required, approximately 1 evening per month on average.
To be considered you must be able to commute to North London - N12 - Finchley for office based days (there is parking for those who prefer to drive, the nearest station would be West Finchley).
The ideal HRIS Manager/ What we are looking for:
- Experience using Core HR would be a significant benefit but not essential. Training with the provider would be provided.
- At least 3 years' experience working as an HRIS Manager or similar role with significant experience in HRIS implementation is essential.
- Good communication skills both orally and written with the ability to produce high quality and effective documentation/reports on complex issues, sometimes at short notice.
- Proven computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.).
- Strong understanding of general HR processes, procedures, controls, regulations and compliance requirements.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please apply. Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer.