Part-time Recruitment Administrator /Office PA
We are a successful boutique Recruitment Consultancy in W1 with a small and welcoming team who need a part-time administrator to join us (20 hours per week, working schedule to be agreed around the candidate/business to suit).
A varied role where you can support in all areas of the running of the office to include:
- Answering incoming calls, gatekeeping, transferring and taking detailed messages
- Database management and cleansing/updating reports
- GDPR compliance - full training provided
- Creating invoices in Xero
- Chasing invoices for payment
- Collating weekly temporary payroll information to payroll/accountants
- Setting up new temporary workers
- Acquiring references on new temporary workers and permanent hires
- Responding to general enquiries
- Uploading new advertisements for publishing/ removing filled roles
- Setting up meetings including zoom/teams
- Basic screening of applicants
- General office administration
In addition to a competitive salary, there is an opportunity to get involved in research and initial stage interviews to earn excellent bonuses.
Recruitment experience would be highly advantageous. A can-do, willing character with a good sense of humour and exceptional customer service skills are a must. You will be proficient in MS packages including Word & Excel and be confident with database management.
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer.