We are a successful boutique Recruitment Consultancy in W1 with a small and welcoming team who need an administrator to join us on a full-time permanent basis. Hybrid working is avaliable post probation.
A varied role where you can support in all areas of the running of the office to include:
- Answering incoming calls, gatekeeping, transferring and taking detailed messages
- Database management and cleansing/updating reports
- GDPR compliance - full training provided
- Creating invoices in Xero
- Chasing invoices for payment
- Collating weekly temporary payroll information to payroll/accountants
- Setting up new temporary workers
- Acquiring references on new temporary workers and permanent hires
- Responding to general enquiries
- Uploading new advertisements for publishing/ removing filled roles
- Setting up meetings including zoom/teams
- Basic screening of applicants
- General office administration
In addition to a competitive salary, there is an opportunity to get involved in research and initial stage interviews to earn excellent bonuses. Training to become a Consultant is also available to the right person, if desired.
Recruitment experience would be highly advantageous. A can-do, willing character with a good sense of humour and exceptional customer service skills are a must. You will be proficient in MS packages including Word & Excel and be confident with database management.
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer.