You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
House and Events Co-ordinator - Battersea SW11- (6 Month FTC)
House and Events Co-ordinator - Battersea SW11 - (6 Month FTC)
This very successful and highly regarded investment house is looking for a polished and client facing House and Events co-ordinator to support the Battersea office.
The role will include office diary management, event activation and management of processes throughout:
- Liaising with internal and external partners for event requirements
- Event calendar management for the House
- Diary management for the planners and managers
- Welcoming visitors, keeping all hospitality facilities stocked and marketing mater for the team
- Attendance at events where possible
- Assisting the Relationship Manager with prospect enquiries when needed arranging meetings and appointments and being a great ambassador the company in all respects.
You will have:
- Excellent client skills
- A high level of written and spoken English
- Previous experience of working in events
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise when needed
- A team player attitutude with a big smile and excellent IT and attention to detail who enjoys working in a team
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to get their foot in the door to a quality investment house who will support your involvement and growth. This role is initially for 6 months but could extend and eventually go permanent.