You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Junior PA - Central London
This is an excellent opportunity for a business focused PA who would like to gain further exposure within a founder led environment.
Reporting to the CEO’s Executive Assistant, you will be part responsible for the smooth running of the CEO ‘s day to day professional and personal activities. You will be bright, polished, dynamic, self-motivated and efficient. You will also be an innovative and forward thinking individual who has a flexible and proactive approach to your work.
In this role you will:
- Assist in ensuring that the CEO’s time is maximized and that his diary and office runs smoothly (professional and personal)
- Provide organizational and administrative support to the CEO, including management of travel
- Assist in planning and executing leadership events and conferences
- Assist in preparation of meeting materials
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation
- Carry out research projects
- Assist with any necessary additional support to the Executive Assistants and to the CEO
- Self-driven and motivated, with an ability to show initiative in all situations and the ability to take responsibility for actions
- Calm under pressure
- Confidentially is a must – this role is party to highly sensitive information
- IT literacy across a variety of tools, including GSuite
- Excellent literacy and reporting skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- The ability to challenge and see beyond current state – spot opportunity for process improvement and act upon these observations
- Be confirmable communicating with members of staff from all levels and areas of the business
- Ability to drive would be advantageous