Executive Assistant (Founder) The Arts, Central London.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a polished and sophisticated EA who is at the top of her/his profession to support an extremely successful Founder within the Arts/Hospitality field.
Dynamic and confident yourself, you will be used to this world of an UHNW (Preferably in business) and the schedule/emotional intelligence this would require. You have supported someone of this level and adept at client facing situations, booking private jets, finding solutions to complex problems, drawing up complex logistics and dealing with various temperaments and expectations.
You will have 10 years + experience and a wide knowledge of the requirements a role of this standing would need. Degree standard and a European Language would be a plus.
- Free to pursue a demanding and absorbing career (there may be European Travel involved occasionally).
- Able to keep 5 steps ahead of an ever evolving and demanding schedule both diary and travel.
- Research and forward planning skills are essential.
- Able to build relationships quickly and act as an interface between the London staff and the staff abroad.
- Able to organise high level lunches and dinners, events and a good knowledge of the London Scene is essential.
- Dealing with all incoming requests and invitations and compose both business and personal correspondence when required.
- Top English skills both written and spoken is essential.
- Dealing with all expenses and personal credit cards and making payments on behalf of the Principal.
This is a wide and very interesting role for an accomplished EA with top personal presentation and client skills able to take on a wide remit and grow in the role. Top salary + package
Due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact successful applicants. Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.