This incredibly diverse and successful UHNW family office in Mayfair are seeking an experienced Legal or Financial experienced Executive Assistant to join their small team. Supporting the likeable and respectful MD and CFO you will be the right hand to them.
Duties include (but not limited to):
1. Legal / Financial
- Working with legal and financial documents, including reviewing and understanding them as well as understanding the financial impacts of these documents. The work is related to properties and financial transactions, both corporate and commercial. Should know how to prepare investment memorandums within Excel based on information collected. Reconciliation of accounts, assisting accountant with month end.
- Maintaining updated and well-organised transaction and corporate files and records
- Answering the phone, meeting and greeting guests, serving refreshments during meetings as required and ensuring the office is always immaculate
- General administration
- Booking travel, arranging visas
- Arranging couriers
- Some diary management and arranging meetings, maintaining extensive contacts database, maintaining manual and shared computer filing systems correctly.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
- Must have had at least 7 years’ experience in PA role with a relevant degree or diploma.
- High standard of spoken English plus excellent spelling and grammar (if not native English speaker, then ability to speak and write to native speaker standard)
- Ability to take dictation and type to at least 50wpm
- Intermediate to Advanced Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Ability to prioritise effectively and multi-task
- Ability to remain calm and patient
- Professional, dedicated, happy to be available by phone after hours Strong organisational skills Team worker
We are ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible. Consideration will also be given to candidates who are currently employed, where a standard 4 week notice period is required.
Please apply for immediate consideration. Due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact successful applicants. Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer.