£60,000 gross per annum
Wednesday – Sunday and half day on Monday, 07:30 – 19:00 (1.5 hours’ worth of breaks during the day)
Immediate start date
Family of 5 (4 adults and 1 child) looking for a domestic couple to assist in looking after and maintaining their 7-bedroom property in Northwood, London. This role requires a Housekeeper/Cook and a Driver all-rounder with a flexible and welcoming approach for a busy household. The role comes with a separate one-bedroom flatlet with a lovely open plan feel with a high-end finish.
• Washing and ironing and know all the various temperatures washing
• Bedroom management – wardrobes, turning beds, changing beds, washing/ironing etc.
• Wardrobe management and packing and unpacking for child (2.5y) and family
• Confident cook and open to learning new cuisines and Indian food would be a huge advantage.
• Good knowledge of Juicing and making fresh juices
• Managing Kitchen, re-stocking, shopping
• Arrange dinner parties, menu, drinks etc.
• Welcome guests and prepare dinner for small or larger parties
• Clean cars/Jet wash external areas
• Facilitate gardener and House maintenance and managing contractors.
• Manage deliveries and errands
• Organise storage and household items, manage the smooth running of all Plant and call outs when needed
• Assisting the housekeeper with serving/welcome guests, organising parties
• Hands on with heavy duty cleaning in conjunction with the housekeeper
The ideal couple for this role will have proven experience working together within private households in a similar role. Child friendly with a flexible, adaptable approach. The family like to entertain so those with a strong service orientated approach, attention to detail and flexibility are encouraged to apply. Good IT and organisational skills are a must.
DBS check required