House Manager with PA experience required for HNW family in Kensington. This is a new role where you will be responsible for ensuring the property is maintained to the highest possible standards at all times. You will head up a small household team of 5 members and work in conjunction with the principal and families EA to ensure everything is running smoothly.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinating all related private household matters
- Household administration including paying invoices, online purchasing and recording all payments
- Engaging and overseeing outside contractors, service providers and suppliers; competition quotes obtained on annual contracts and comparisons made
- Annual performance audit of contractors
- Identifying and ensuring that any maintenance issues are dealt with; monitoring quality and deadlines for works done and service provided
- Daily visual checking of both inside & outside the house
- Overseeing and managing household staff including payroll/pension management and performance reviews
- Staff training and development
- Managing personal travel and diaries
- Working with the Principal’s Business EA to coordinate family and business diaries
- Receiving guests and visitors and signing for deliveries
- Keeping inventory and managing household budgets
- Organising parties, dinners and other events
The ideal candidate will be flexible in their approach and work in a collaborative manner. Discretion and professionalism is key alongside respecting the families boundaries. Ability to travel with family when needed would be advantageous.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9.30am – 7.30pm with flexibilty if there are events on.
Salary will depend on the individual
*please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*