Lovely family of 4 (2 adults, 2 children 13 & 15) + a dog, are looking for an experienced, hands on and proactive Housekeeper Cook to join them on a live in basis (they will consider live out for the right person).
The family live in a large 6 storey townhouse in Pimlico and need the Housekeeper to run the home in a seamless manner ensuring the highest levels of cleanliness and organisation at all times.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- All housekeeping, cleaning and ironing
- Laundry and wardrobe management, including the children’s uniforms
- Running errands as required
- Preparing breakfast for the children in the morning (eggs, pancakes, pastries etc) and cooking healthy fresh meals for the family at dinner time
- Organising cupboards and restocking
- Polishing silverware
- Taking care of artwork
- Flexibilty to travel with the family during the summer period would be helpful, but not a deal breaker
The ideal candidate will:
- Have worked within large private households before
- Experienced as a housekeeper and cook
- Be passionate about their work and enjoy high levels of organisation!
- High level of attention to detail
- Discreet, friendly and down to earth character
- Be child and dog friendly (the family have a very friendly Pomeranian!)
Hours: Monday to Friday 11/12 hours a day, Breakfast is at 7.30am for the boys before school
Accommodation if live in is a king size bedroom and ensuite on the lower ground floor with access to a shared kitchen on the same level.
Salary: Will depend on individual and if live in our live out
Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact successful applicants. Thank you for your interest.