Experienced Housekeeper required to join a busy friendly household in Kensington, working 40-45 hours a week on a live out basis.
Your duties as the housekeeper will include but not be limited to:
- All high level housekeeping and cleaning, knowledge of and how to use specialist cleaning products on furniture or fabrics
- Top notch laundry ironing skills - for bed linen, clothing, delicate and luxury clothing, hand washing and sorting for dry cleaning
- Organising cupboards and ensuring household supplies are always stocked
- Grocery shopping and running errands
- Liaising with contractors and able to call in help from suppliers if something in the house needs fixing or maintaining
- Happy to muck in in general with the team to ensure the house is kept at a high standard at all times
- Must be dog friendly and happy to occasionally walk and feed the dogs
- Flexible attitude to occasionally supervise the children (14 yrs) on when the client travels
- At least 4 years private household or yacht experience
The family are down to earth and welcoming, and you would work as part of a small team, so a collaborative nature is key - as well as the ability to take responsibility and work independently when required. Leaman Consulting have placed the other full time housekeeper there.
They are looking for a housekeeper who loves their work, discrete and professional with a friendly and proactive work attitude.
Hours: Monday to Friday, generally 9am - 5pm with flexibility
Location: Kensington W8
Salary: £43,000 - £46,000 GPA negotiable
*Must be living in London already with the right to work in the UK*