Part Time Housekeeper Cook in Hampstead - January start
A couple in Hampstead are looking for a superstar housekeeper cook to join them of a 3 day basis.
The property is 5 bedrooms over 3 floors and the family also employ a cleaner twice a week.
It is essential that you have a driver's license and confident driving in London.
As the housekeeper your duties will include but not be limited to:
- General tidying and housekeeping
- Grocery shopping
- Cooking meals for the family the days you are there
- Assisting the client if they entertain / have a dinner party
- Laundry, ironing, hand washing, sorting for dry cleaners and putting laundry away
- Walking & feeding the dog
- Watering plants
- Cleaning/sorting the fridge and cupboards
- Running errands (on foot in driving)
The family are looking for someone who loves their role as a housekeeper and cares about a home as much as they do their own.
The ideal candidate will work well as a team with the client, be honest, loyal and have good attention to detail.
Hours: 2-3 days a week (flexible on which days)
Salary: £15 - £18 net per hour (approx. £22,000 - £28,000 GPA)
This position is to start in Jan 2023 for a short handover with the current housekeeper
*please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*